One Empire Residences Market Update
Also known as the "Crown Jewel of Empire Pass" Empire Residences will offer 27 spectacular, ski in ski out Residences on the slopes of Deer Valley Resort. Sales have been strong but there are still 3 and 4 bedroom Residences available, ranging in size from 2,025 to 4,350 sq. ft, with direct elevator access. Magnificent views will be available from both the living room and bedrooms, as the Residences will span the entire width of the building and offer floor-to-ceiling Window Walls. The Live-In Resident Manager will provided that added level of luxury for all owners at One Empire Residences.
15 Residences are Under Contract, leaving only 12 Residences available, including 3 and 4 bedroom Residences. Contact me for currently availability, pricing and floor plans and possible developer incentives on remaining One Empire Residences.
Tim Gaebe - 435.602.0657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When You’ve Seen One, You’ve Seen It All.
Need more convincing? Check out the latest amenities and features of One Empire Pass.
One Empire Residences Offer Unprecedented Design Features In An Uniquely Modern Mountain Residential Lodge
The next generation of Deer Valley® Ski-in/Ski Out living featuring innovative and inspired ideas than enhance owners’ lives everyday
- Intimate enclave of only 27 spectacular mountain & valley view condominium residences, only 12 of the 27 are available as of 2/15/2017
- Private community—not in a public hotel environment
- Stunning “Crown Jewel Of Empire Pass” location next to Silver Strike lift
- 3 & 4 Bedroom Condominium Homes from 2,025 to 4,350 sq. ft.
- Expansive Floor-To-Ceiling Window Walls & “see through” balconies capture views up to the Daly Chutes and Lady Morgan Bowl and well as down valley to Old Town and beyond
- Significantly larger windows than in most other Deer Valley alternatives
- Direct To Residence Elevator Access with no central corridors reduces noise and enables all residences to ow through the entire width of the building capturing views from both the front living areas and back bedroom areas
- Imaginative design gives every home virtually the same vantage point—the views will not be impacted by any future development
- Extra large living/dining/kitchen spaces accommodates family gatherings and entertaining friends
- All bedrooms are “en suites”
- Balconies off great rooms and master bedrooms
- Inspired, family oriented social & recreational amenities—by far the most of any residential lodge its size—offers a “private club experience”
- Ski Lounge is the social hub featuring breakfast and beverage bar, replace gathering area, private ski lockers and ski valet service staffed by Jan's Mountain Outfitters
- Large window-walled Fitness Center with mountain views
- Spa Deck includes a festive hammock garden, infinity spa pools and fire pits
- All-ages Game Room highlighted by the latest multiple-sport simulator
- Unique GO TO YOUR ROOM—a creative play-space for kids
- Dramatic Sun Lounge—a bright spot for relaxing, with a soaring, two-story window wall
- Live-in Resident Manager serves daily continental breakfasts and afternoon drinks and appetizers as well as catering to residents’ needs before, during and after their visit
- An extremely quiet condominium experience with concrete doors and ceilings plus specially noise reduction engineered demising walls.
- Renowned interior designer Barclay Butera has given traditional a contemporary spin in creating a timeless mountain modern design utilizing natural materials in a clean, uncluttered style
- Developed by East West Partners, the visionaries who conceived such resort touchstones as Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek plus the Empire Pass communities of Shooting Star, Larkspur, Paintbrush, Arrowleaf and Flagstaff
One Empire Pass. Unprecedented rather than predictable. Inspiring rather than indulgent. Personally enriching rather than simply luxurious.
Construction is in full swing at One Empire Residences, right through our record breaking winter ski season. WATCH THE LATEST VIDEO